Friday, August 16, 2013

Another Birthday to Celebrate :)

Poor Aly. Over the past couple of months she has been passed around to friends & family while DH and I dealt with everything for Aubree. I even neglected to do a birthday party for her (she's two - she wouldn't really know, right?). Thankfully, some very kind friends stepped in and asked to throw her a princess party (complete with a bounce house!).

Showing off her new party dress and pretty headband :)

She was SO EXCITED to have everyone singing for her. But she just couldn't get the hang of putting up two fingers instead of just one ;)


My favorite picture of the two of us. It is so hard to get her to smile straight at the camera!

She was definitely spoiled by all our friends and family. And I think she felt very special being the center of attention for the day :) She kept telling everyone she saw "It's my bursday!! It's Aly's bursday!!!"

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sad that I missed it! And I still have her birthday gift in my garage. I need to get it to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love right there. You and Michael balanced everything So well. Making sure she was well cared for and having fun. She was spoiled and treated like a princess. Let's face it, life will not treat her that way so thank you for the chance to give her a sense of the special gift to all of us she is. You and Michael are excellent parents even when you need a break. Smart parents know when it's time to rest or recharge. Thank You for letting us pick up some of that slack and like you we are SO Grateful to the people who stepped in and helped make "Aly Day" a grand success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She was absolutely adorable...so much fun to watch! :-)

    ReplyDelete