Thursday, July 4, 2013

Making memories

Her feet in my ribs.

The way she scoots around so her butt sticks out on my right side.

The way she flips over and makes me feel sick as her elbows and knees press into my stomach.

The hard jabs that bounce off my hips or ribs and make my whole body shake.

The way she stops the second she hears her daddy's voice.

She loves ice cream and sweets. Especially Sprees (mommy's favorite!).

She does not like these fireworks.

Hiccups.

Kicking at the bed because she wants me to roll over.

Morning taps as I place my hands on her to tell her about what our day holds.

Calming down when her sister gives her a hug.

But kicking back when sister encroaches on her space as we read bedtime stories.

My sweet girl.

I only wish we had more time to make more memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment