Sunday, September 2, 2012

The end of diapering is in sight!!

DD is only 13 months old. But in about 6 months we will go through potty training. I can't believe its almost here! This is the "method" we will be using with her, which apparently is a pretty common method everywhere except the US.



I found some great training pants at TJ Maxx awhile back for $.99/pack. The old-school Gerber trainers (anyone else remember those??). I remember my mom using those with us! They have a protective outer layer to help contain messes so they will help with those first few outings and any accidents that may happen. And we already have a couple of the Baby Bjorn potty chairs ready to go. Now I just have to hope that she's big enough to wear 18m pants by the time we do this since I can't find any underwear smaller than that. Oh well, they recommend the kids going commando for at least a month anyway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment