Sunday, September 30, 2012

Amusement Park Fun!

We took DD to the local amusement park this weekend. She's too little for most rides but we did find a few she could enjoy. The ride operators kept making us put her down to see if she could walk first (I guess to show she had enough balance?). Poor peanut - I have a feeling those height restrictions will keep her from riding all of the cool rides until she's almost a teen!

She did get to ride the carousel and we even got to move up to a horse once we proved she could walk (too bad we couldn't get a pic of that). Here's mommy & A getting ready to ride:





 She was way too happy to be on the ride with all the big kids :)

2 comments:

  1. Cute pic. For about the first 2 years of Lil Punk's life, I felt very overwhelmed. I changed jobs and it helped my overall situation. It also sounds like you are still breastfeeding. While I loved breastfeeding, I had a huge sense of freedom when I stopped when my little girl was 13 months old. I like your mommy blog. I had really missed you blogging for a long time after you became a new mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome :) We actually just stopped nursing this week :( While I am kind of sad about it, I am very glad to finally have my body back to myself after almost two years (pregnant than breastfeeding).

    How is Lil Punk doing? You should do an update now that you are getting settled into the new place!!

    ReplyDelete