Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas

The holiday has come and gone, and now our house looks like a disaster zone. Baby girl was thoroughly spoiled this year by all of us.


Nana spent a month making an amazing tablecloth playhouse. I had seen these on etsy and told my mom that I wanted one to go over our table or a card table since our house is small and we don't have room for a house to be out all the time. My mom was able to look at the pictures, download some patterns, and made an elaborate playhouse for DD. Inside there's a kitchen, table and chairs, and a bedroom area. WOW! DD thinks its the greatest thing ever :)

Yesterday I spent time making bins out of diaper boxes to hold all of the new toys. I still need to make some more for DD's room. She's getting old enough to play in there and I would much rather have the toys live in her room instead of all over the living room.

We didn't really do Santa gifts or make a big deal out of Santa for DD. She would point to the ornaments on the tree or the doll on the fireplace and she knew who he was, but that's it. Still undecided as to what we will do in the future. But the more I look at it, the more I think its unnecessary (more on that to come later).

No comments:

Post a Comment