Monday, August 27, 2012

Un-SuperMom!

I am not a super mom. My DD is 13 months old, and most of the time I have no freaking clue what I am doing. I can't keep up with all the housework, I hate cooking, and I work full-time outside the home (HELLO MOMMY GUILT!!).  I used to be an extreme couponer, but now I am doing good to actually get out of the house to the grocery store.

But, I am trying to do the best that I can. I love my DD so much. I love my husband. I love Jesus and attempt to live a life that honors him and loves others (and yes, I will readily admit that I fail frequently, but thank God for grace and forgiveness!). 

So.. I am Sam - the un-Supermom. This blog is a way for me to chronicle our journey as we figure out our way through life. Feel free to follow along!

No comments:

Post a Comment